Lovett International Are Hiring – Maintenance Coordinator Required
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Coordinator to join the award-winning Lovett team in Bournemouth.
We are looking for someone customer focused and able to demonstrate an ability to work under pressure. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and be able to use their own initiative. Experience in the property market is not essential, although having good organisational skills is a must.
- Take incoming calls, emails and website enquiries of maintenance issues from tenants of our fully managed portfolio.
- Liaise with tenant, landlord, contractor to obtain quote for repair
- Liaise with tenants, landlords, contractors to fix repairs
- Maintain GSC’s and EPC’s, notifying landlords when the renewals are due, co-ordinate the visits accordingly with the tenant.
- Book in and complete inspections – follow up with letters to tenant if needed – communicate with Landlord if there are any maintenance issues.
- Organise visits and flag up repairs of block managed properties
- Respond quickly to urgent maintenance issues
- Organise Tenancy renewals
- Update systems of maintenance job files
- Take overflow calls of letting enquiries
- Book viewings of walk in customers
- Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm and every other Saturday 9am – 4 pm (day in lieu when working a Saturday).
- 28 days holiday (including bank holiday’s)
- Must hold a UK driving licence.
Lovett Estate Agent is a highly established, multiple award-winning independent agent with over 40 years’ experience in the industry. We specialise in the Sales and Lettings of homes across Dorset. Our business has been built on excellent recommendations and bespoke marketing for our customers.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to Charlotte@lovettinternational.com
Please Note: We receive many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible.
Lovett LASTEST NEWS
Summer is coming! As the weather starts to warm up the events calendar across Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch gets into full swing. Here’s our pick of the top 10 events you won’t want to miss! Christchurch Cheese & Chilli Festival, 28th – 29th May The only show in the UK which celebrates both Cheese and Chilli […]
Lovett Estate Agents in Bournemouth have the privilege to live and work in one of the UK’s most sought after coastal property hotspots! Here’s why Bournemouth should be at the top of your list if you’re looking to relocate… The Beach With 10 miles of award-winning blue flag beaches that stretch from Sandbanks to Hengistbury […]
Lovett OUR BRANCHES
241 Ashley Road
Dorset BH14 9DS
455 Christchurch Road
716 Christchurch Road
936 Christchurch Road